Monday 18 April 2016

Out Now



                                                         Check the book out now

After many months in the works proudly I announce the publication of my long awaited book. It hits the market today on Amazon.com and will be released soon in the Ibook store, on Kobo and other online retailers.
To my ever tireless editor thank you for the support and guidance, it would not have been possible without the drive you gave me.

This book is my story about the powerful puzzle of the great event called the Indy 500, the emotions it creates within you and me. Just what is the feeling that is Indy.
The power that is Indy, it got me and it will get you too, I confidently predict that.

I hope you find my book as enjoyable to read as much as I found it enjoyable to write.

To top it off now we are getting closer to the month to go marker; to the Indy 500 on 29th May.
Take a look at this pic today of the plan for the largest new hotel in Indy, I think everyone who sees this will certainly realise that there is a race on.



Here's the link for you all to the book

No comments:

Post a Comment